Split players into 2 groups (each player with a ball).
• Player 1 dribbles ball toward cone and plays the ball across the face of the cone. Player 1 then cuts around the cone, takes a first touch shot and continues toward goal to attempt to put a cross on goal.
• Simultaneously player 5 dribbles down the line and times a cross so that player 1 can receive it going to goal.
• Players must keep the ball close when dribbling.
• Timing for both shot and cross is essential.
• Players collect their ball and switch lines after completing their task.
Keeper must 1st stop the shot then try to recover and stop the cross.