• Game 30 Minutes plus
• Area 30yd X 40yd Grid or to suit numbers
• Start with three teams of equal numbers and two keepers (Red & Yellow). Red attacks against Blue keeper. If they score, they then quickly try to attack the Green keeper if Yellow get possession they attack the keeper of there choice. At this time, Black were the supporting players on the end lines, supporting both teams. The supporting players support for both teams and can move along the end line. They are limited to one touch play for a set time or number of goals. Have an ample supply of balls ready in each net.
• After scoring a goal, attacking players look to attack the other keeper before the defending team has a chance to get organized.
• Attacking principles of play.
1. Angle of support (Front & behind ball).
2. Near fare & wide.
3. Communication (Verbal & Eye Contact).
4. Support the player & the ball.
• Defending principles of play.
1. Goal side.
2. Speed & angle of approach.
3. See the ball & player.
4. Prevent forward movement. (Jockey)
5. Keep balanced.
6. Threaten the ball. Eye on the ball.
7. Communication. (Verbal)
• Must play the ball to target players for wall pass or combo for one touch finishing.
Submitted by: John Mc