• Play takes place inside the penalty box.
• Play continues until keeper makes a save and maintains possession or until the ball goes out of bounds.
• Coach immediately serves a new ball when this happens.
• The team in possession attacks, the other teams defend. When possession is won, that team immediately tries to score.
• Teams are encouraged to shoot rather than play "good soccer".
• Look for half chances and rebounds.
• If play becomes too bunched around goal, prohibit players from entering 6yd box unless in pursuit of a rebound.
Submitted by: John Mc
Sub category: Offense