Appx. 20x30 Grid
• Add no enter zone
• Every player with ball
• Have two teams on each half
All players with ball kick the ball back and fourth from each yard.
• Add a time limit like 30 seconds or so.
• Team with least amount of balls in their yard wins.
• Progression or variation to the game; try having them throw, punt, or anything else you can think of.
• To add excitement the coach can walk back in fourth in the No Enter Zone. Say something like don't hit the coach. When they do hit you, say "ouch who hit me".
• Have fun
• Watch for kids entering the No Enter Zone
• Coordination exercise
Submitted by: J Sousa
Sub categories: Small sided game, Passing